Thursday, March 19, 2009

What gives?

I'm just sayin'... I'm not dead yet!

 I always find that I have a ton of crap to say but always forget to post it.  So let's just dive right in shall we?  Who knew that at the ripe old age of 30 I would find myself having to deal with my parents divorce.  My parents have been married for 45 very long years.  They have been through births, deaths, marriages, surgeries, illnesses and even addictions together (yes that is an "s" at the end of addictions) .  It's interesting to see what will actually pull a family apart... especially MY family.  As most of you know, MY family puts the FUN in dysFUNctional!  We've been forced to deal with a large share of crap over the years. 

The good news is that I have found a whole new respect for my mother.  She is the strongest woman I will ever know.  I could not imagine the pain she feels but she handles it with such grace.   She is an inspirational giant!  I love her so much for the woman she has become.  

On a happier side of things, Twilight comes out this Saturday. Woo-hoo!  The cool thing with Jake's work is that we get to watch movies before they actually come out.  I've watched all the deleted and extended scenes and I would personally like to thank Summit Entertainment for keeping those scenes OUT of the movie... really... they did us a favor by not putting them in.  You know if I'M saying something negative about it, it MUST be pretty bad.  YIKES!  

Happy watching!

4 comments:

  1. Well, you are a chip off the old block. Your tough as nails too you know. I am always here for you, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Caution tape! Yellow caution tape!

    On a more serious note, I am here for you, too. More than Kristin. *shoulders her way into the middle*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bodoticher!!!

    I came across your blog on Kristin's or Misty's, can't remember. The important thing is I now have a way to keep a little more up to date on your life. So sorry to hear about your parents. I imagine it has to be a tough thing to deal with. I love you! Way to find the silver lining, even if it has to do with Twilight!

    We have a blog, if you are interested. And why wouldn't you be? stormskingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear about your parents, but my goodness, I'm glad to find you! When I saw a comment on Misty's blog my thought was "There's only one Terrisa I know who spells her name that way..."

    ReplyDelete