Sunday, February 8, 2009

Yikes!!

Wow! I always seem to find myself with a lot to say... except when blogging.  I had not realized how long it's been since I last made a comment.  I'm honestly shocked that someone did not call and ask to see if I was still alive.  


So, you know when you're going along living life and everything is just hunky-dory then "BAM!" You see a picture of yourself and think, "Uh.... who's the fat lady standing with my husband?"  Well, this happend to me.  I've decided to take a stand against all those yummy foods that ALWAYS seem to jump out of the cupboard, follow me to the couch and cram themselves down my throat! I say no more!  You've had your fun with this gal, now move on to some of those 12 pound models that disgust us all!  I have never been great with sticking to my goal of  losing weight, so I figure if I let all of you know, then that will help me stick to it so that somewhere down the road I won't have to confess that I have done nothing to relieve myself from this shameful state.  So... here it goes!  Wish me luck!!

Alright! With that being said, I've got a serious life altering issue to discuss.   Which show do I drop???  The people at Fox and NBC have it out for me.  They have scheduled House and Heroes Monday nights at 8:00.  What am I to do?  I love them both!  Will Hiro Nakumura EVER get his powers back????  Will Cutty and House hook up???  I'm so confused.  Why can't they make a "Really-Good-Shows" network and play all the shows I love consecutivly so I won't have to miss a thing?  I would be a very big promoter for the RGS network.  If anyone has a truck-load of money to invest... we should talk!  






4 comments:

  1. Good luck on your weight loss... I KNOW you can and WILL achieve your goals. I will be cheering you on throughout your journey! As for your shows, I cannot help you there. I have not seen either of those shows.... Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go with HEROES, it's such a cool show! I love it....
    Good luck with your new goal. You're brave for doing it, I couldn't do that, I just LOVE to eat.
    But you can do it!!!!!! Love you and miss you!!
    Let's chat soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm fat too, Thursday night 8 oclock, that's what's working for me. Come join me.

    The TV dilemma...I have your answer. It's called Tivo. That makes it a non-issue. But if you ever did have to choose...House. No question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I see House, I can only picture him as the bumbling idiot on 101 Dalmations. Sorry. Can't help with this dilemna. If I ever have the chance to watch tv, I just watch country music videos all night long.

    ReplyDelete