Friday, April 24, 2009

The Sweetest Thing

On Friday and Saturday nights, Morgan gets to sleep in Mason's room where they get to watch a movie before bedtime.  It's a tradition they have had for a couple of years.  

Today I took Mason to the doctors and as it turns out, he has strep throat.  Mason has been isolated from Morgan for most of the day and since he wasn't feeling well, went to bed early.  

We were in the front room playing with Morgan when the following conversation happened:

Morgan:  "When do I get to go into Mason's room?"

Me:  "Not tonight, sweetheart.  Mason is sick and we don't want you to get his sick germs."

Morgan:  "Well, then I'll just be sick so I can be with him."


3 comments:

  1. That's really sweet. My kids are the best of friends and worst of enemies. They defend each other and then attack each other. It's adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet. They are great friends already. We need to get together soon!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strep Throat sucks! But sweet kids are the best. Guess what, I just discovered that you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete